Saturday, March 23, 2019

You can't miss what I'm revealing

March 23, 2019

You won’t believe the great news I have. With a lot of hours put into this work, I’ve created the title of our film opening and how it appear on screen! It took me some time, however, I created the perfect title saying “Identity” the right way and with the correct colors. When I say the right way I’m referring to the “E” being backwards, in red, everything in capital letters. Here is where you can see what I made that we will be using in our film opening.


It took me a while to find out how to insert this screen recording link in here and find out the way to do it. The first thing shown in the screen recording is the gravestones. I decided to show this so you guys can refresh your memories and remember again that the the gravestone scenes are first and then comes the title. I made it so that the “I DENTITY” comes first in white and then the backwards “E” after, in red. I decided to show it like this so that the audience an understand that that specific “E” will be important through the rest of the film. As you guys know, this letter is the symbol we decided to have when the psychopath kills others and leaves that mark in their body.

The blog today will be short. However, this is an extremely important one to consider. So, what do you guys think of this title? Feel free to leave a comment down below saying if you liked it or didn’t or maybe what I should possibly change!

No comments:

Post a Comment