Sunday, March 3, 2019

Writing the future

March 2, 2019

What’s up everyone! I’m happy to talk to you guys again and I appreciate all of you who are here. I’m really glad my team and I have made a storyboard for our our film opening. With everyone being involved in throwing out ideas and participating through the work of constructing a planning, we ended up with a pretty decent storyboard. The purpose of this blog is to show what we have come up with. We would would love hearing feedback from you guys down in the comments and maybe telling us improvements we should incorporate.

Storyboard




This is our storyboard and what we’ll be referring to for the upcoming weeks. However, there might be some changes as we move forward. In the article What Is A Storyboard And Why Do You Need One? It helped me understand the importance of the storyboard and why it’s so essential. After viewing this article, It motivated more to create this storyboard.


Shooting schedules



The group and I have also planned out the filming schedules. We as a group have agreed that we would like to all be equally but highly committed to this project and prioritize it as much as possible. I strongly think this planning is extremely necessary for me and the group members to be organized and clear enough to each other so there are no conflicts involved.

Have a good one! :)) interesting things coming soon!...

Team, Vyond. “What Is A Storyboard And Why Do You Need One? | Vyond.” Vyond The 9 Best Business Presentation Software Alternatives To PowerPoint Comments, www.vyond.com/resources/what-is-a-storyboard-and-why-do-you-need-one/.


No comments:

Post a Comment