Sunday, March 10, 2019

Behind the scene!

March 10, 2019

Hello everyone! I have some exciting news which is that I started creating my props. The team and I think it's a good idea to have the items ready when the day of production kicks in. The pictures below show what the blood like substance that I created. I was able to refer to one of my previous blogs to see what I needed to go and buy to make this blood liquid. Thanks to my earlier research, I was able to go buy what I've needed for this to happen with not much time wasting.  However, I've noticed the fake blood needs more of a darker color. As you can see in this picture, the blood looks like a salsa color than actual blood. This preparation and the process of trying out this process has helped me to figure out that I will be needing less water or more water (more blood) but way more of the red food coloring liquid.




This fake blood will help my team and I with scenes like for example the one of the room with knives and blood everywhere as well as the symbol. The group and I will be going all together to buy the items we will need to create the headstones. Also, we will be going to Party City sometime this week to buy all the cloth that we will be using.  We have also discussed where we want to have the credits placed in the film opening, in which scenes, and with which font. We want to have a font that gives a thriller vibe but keeping it professional at the same time. One of the fonts we are highly considering for our credits looks like this, OPINIONS? Feel free to leave any feedback down in the comments! 
I don't want to say any more because I'm going to leave the rest for the production process... I hope you guys are as motivated as I am!

See you soon! :)) With interesting information and content you don't want to miss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment