Thursday, April 4, 2019

Final steps!! I can see the finish line!

April 4, 2019

Hey guys… I’M BACK! And phew… this has been such a busy, nevertheless productive week!! Today’s blog is extremely cool so make sure to stay till the very end!



This past week, we been wrapping things up and getting our last few shots that we needed for our film opening. Throughout these days, we worked on different sounds we needed like for example the pencil tapping and also of the scene with the psychopath and the mom in the room. We ourselves drew some pictures in paper, with fake blood over them, close to the door where the mom sees it and is shocked by the mysterious drawing the son had made.  Turns out everything came out amazing! We filmed the last few shots we needed and resumed into the editing. Everything took a while to get done since we made the best out of each scene. In other words, the team and I did the most we could of to incorporate different techniques like for example POV shot.



Thanks to WeVideo, the group and I were able to edit our film opening without any issues. Each of the members in my group, including myself, were very engaging with each other when deciding what was right and what needed to be changed/added throughout the editing process. We all listened to each other and came out with the best solution! I’m extremely happy to announce that our film opening has finally been complete and I’m so excited to show all of you! I have already started with my Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) and currently I'm working on it to have it ready for you guys very very soon! Be on the lookout for that! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment