Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Intro

Hello everyone! My name is Juan Echeverria and I hope you're all having a wonderful day! Today I'm here to teach you some techniques and the different conventions used in a specific genre about the film world. This specific genre is Adventure. This genre is about a series of events that happen around the main protagonist which usually comes with danger but fills the audience with full of excitement. It's one of the most popular genres out there! I will be covering the genre conventions which involves the content of the genre and how the films within these genres are created (different production techniques). Also, I will be going over the different ways that adventure films are marketed and how these films gain more engagement. Lastly, I will be giving examples of different adventure films adventure and will be explaining the reasons why they fall under this genre. Without further ado, let's jump straight to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment